Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Judas- Lady GaGa (cover)



WOOOOW so I have just been informed that Lady Gaga herself TWEETED THIS VIDEO !! I looove her and I love this song so this is honestly suuuuuch a huge deal to me... thank you SOOO much to her for watching this and sharing it with the world and thank you SOOOO much to everyone for the love and support!!
I know that some of you might not like this song but before ANYONE gets offended or upset about the religious content in this song I would just like to say that when Lady Gaga was talking about this song she said it was a metaphor for being drawn to the dark things in your life and trying to move past them... Im not expressing any of my personal beliefs by singing this song I just thought it was catchy and cool-sounding and I really like the metaphor. Lady Gaga is an artist therefore her songs often have a meaning beyond the surface. If you don't like the song I hope you can just accept my cover for what it is :) PEACE AND LOVE !!

No comments: