Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Functional Fitness Solution

Linda Corbin
I retired in July of 2011. I am loving retirement , but I also knew that I needed to keep busy. Now it is time to do some things I wanted to, but never took the time.

Probably 75% of people make a resolution to get in shape by eating healthy and exercising more, in January 2012, I decided to do the same.

I joined Miracles Fitness and to my surprise I really loved it. I have dieted and exercised on and off my whole life (more off than on in the last 20 years).

The trainers are absolutely awesome! I look forward to going and working out. These are words that I never thought would come out of my mouth! The workouts have encouraged me to watch my food intake as well.

One of the things I was really determined to do was, as that “65″ came closer and closer, to not be on a bunch of pills. It seems like you start on one medication and more just keep getting added. My blood pressure was borderline 148/78. I have been a member for just three short months and it is down to 120/80.

I would be the last person in the world to say I can’t miss my workout and now I am thrilled to say it and totally mean every word.

Now I arrange my schedule, for the most part, around my workout times. I have earned it and I want to be able to continue to be healthy.

As mothers and grandomothers, we have a right to be selfish and take this time for ourselves… everyone benefits! Miracles is a good name for the fitness center because I truly think it is a Miracle that is has become such a big part of my life! ... 

Eliminate the Pain and Agony of Getting Older while Dramatically Improving your Ability to do What you Love with this Quick and Easy At Home System That Makes You Feel 20 Years Younger

No comments: