Saturday, March 11, 2017

Rupert Grint is often confused with Ed Sheeran :



Rupert Grint may have become famous around the world because of his role as Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter saga, he is often congratulated for ... his music. It turns out that the actor is regularly confused with Ed Sheeran, as he told this week on the set of the Late Late Show by James Corden.


"Now it's more like 50/50. When someone stops me on the street, it can be either one or the other, sometimes I'm Ed, sometimes I'm me, "said Rupert Grint with a smile.
The stars are also having

This tendency to confuse him with the singer of Thinking Out Loud is not limited to fans by the way. Some showbiz personalities, such as the British singer and composer Leo Sayer, were also duped by the slight capillary and physical resemblance between the two men.

>> See also: Ed Sheeran and Russell Crowe like to do "the bars tour together"

"Leo Sayer came to see me and told me he loved my music. Obviously he thought I was Ed. So I played the game, "added Rupert Grint.

A resemblance in which the two artists seem to have much fun in private.

 


No comments: